Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's Not Usually All About Me


Sorry, but I've been under the weather this week.  A little feverish and not much of an appetite.  Neil and Eric finally insisted that I see the Doc.  They always go with me.  I guess they're afraid I won't report everything back to them.  Dr. Jaax said I have an infection that they're treating with an antibiotic.  Neil volunteered to give it to me with an eye dropper because I'm not too fond of pills.  (Actually, I usually hide them when they try to disguise them in my food...hee, hee).  The assistants also gave me an IV drip because I was rather dehydrated.  I know, probably TMI.  I'd think they were really cute if they didn't always try to stick things into me.

So, if you pick up a summer bug in the air, remember to drink plenty of water and get lots of rest.  I'm hoping to be back in full swing by early next week.

No comments: